Real Copy Copyright Registration
- Copyright House provides Real Copy Copyright registration where a genuine copy of your work is registered and securely stored. Our copyright registration is not just a digital hashtag or a stored copy of your registration certificate. It is a stored copy of the original work filed with a notary public. A proven and time-tested method for copyright verification.
- Unlimited Registrations for a single subscription fee. Unbeatable value!
- Ongoing customer support. FREE DMCA notices provided. Affidavits arranged.
- Registering copyright with Copyright House provides independent third-party, date/time stamped proof of copyright registration.
- Copyright is valid in the 178 countries who are contracting parties of the Berne Convention for the Protection of Artistic and Literary Works.
- Copyright House Directory of Registered Works. For the UK: Click to see the 142,303 UK Copyright House Registrations.
Register Artistic and Literary Works
Copyright House registers songs, photos, designs, books and other artistic, musical or literary works. Read more at What copyright protects
Date/time Stamp of Registration
When a work is uploaded for registration, a date/time stamp is recorded into the Copyright House system and printed on the downloadable Copyright House Certificate of Registration.
Real Copy Copyright
Registering copyright with Copyright House provides "Real Copy Copyright"
Secure Uploads & Storage
Files are uploaded through a secure private server, using a Comodo RSA SHA-256 Encryption Certificate. Registered works are stored in secure fireproof data safes.
Files Deposited with a Notary Public
Copies of registered works are encrypted and deposited with a Notary Public.
Free DMCA take down notices
Copyright House can provide Free DMCA Take Down Notices in the case of online plagiarism.
30-day Money-Back Guarantee
We offer a 30-day no-quibble money-back guarantee.
Copyright Registration Directory (UK)
The Copyright House Directory of Registered Works is an interactive list of all UK Copyright House registered works. Once you register a work with us, you receive a corresponding, unique registration ID. This registration ID can be used to verify that your work is copyright registered to you, and it indicates the time and date of that copyright registration.
Copyright House clients can use this resource to help protect their work when published.
All Comprehensive Intellectual Property Protection
As well as registering your copyright it may be in your interest to also register your trademark.
A trademark is needed to protect the name of your business, the name of your band or your pen name.
We offer all Copyright House clients a 10% discount on the advisory fees for the registration of any trademark that they register through Trademark House.
As with copyright protection, ideally you should protect your trademark before using it in a professional way.